Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by marshamusic View Post
    I don't know about Bailey, but I noticed the new weatherman this morning; blond guy, I'm calling him Detroit's first local news hipster.
    You mean Alan Longstreet? He's been filling in since at least early 2012. He's gotten better since he started, when he was just awful, but he's still far from great.

Ben Bailey was about the only person on local news that I really actively liked more than just tolerated. Hope wherever he ends up next he'll get better hours.

Quote Originally Posted by courtney View Post
    You mean Alan Longstreet? He's been filling in since at least early 2012. He's gotten better since he started, when he was just awful, but he's still far from great.
    Yes, that's him; he seems like a guy just hangin' out, but I liked him.

A friend of mine came across Dan Miller, Fox2News sportscaster, and asked him what he knew about Ben's leave taking. He said nobody really knows why Ben is leaving the station, that his reasons are personal. Perhaps he just wants to do something else with his life. It could be that simple. More power to him.