Quote Originally Posted by trotwood View Post
I used to see Charles Pugh,before he was on council, from time to time at the Post Office on Milwalkee[[Blvd&John R).Was always very friendly. A friend I&ran into Joann Watson once in McDonald's drive thru. She was very personable&extremly friendly. She invited us to come to council sometime. I also had occasion to have to call Ms.Watson a few times when I needed help with a few issues.She always pointed me in the right direction&in one instance step in&saw my issue was taken care of. The thing I find about Ms.Watson is she's a tough cookie on the surface but seems to mean well. She can be abbrasive but if you get past that you'll find she's a very nice woman. In the past I've spoken with Ken Cockrel on the phone a few times. He's a very intelligent&thoughtful man.
I've had more experience with the former council than I do with the current members. I find the former council were more accessible than current council is.
I forgot about Kenny Cockrel. Really nice guy. Goes to all the neighborhood stuff. He's my favorite councilperson.