Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Stosh View Post
    You haven't a clue as to why I posted that, do you? Let's be blunt, shall we?

There are no constitutiinal mandates to a teabagger. There are no limits as to the programs that could be cut. 'You guys'? How lazy are you? You can't even read a quote correctly. I refer to the idiots that you are supporting for office. You know, the ones that want to cut taxes yet not telling what they have to cut to get to that point.
    I think that you should use the word 'dull' instead of 'blunt' because it better describes your perception with regards to this issue.

"Teabaggers', I always have to remind liberals, refers to people particpating in sexual practices better understood among liberals. It's use, by liberals, is condescending in the way the use of the N word by klansmen is condescending. Same sort of approach anyway. Remember, too, that Ross Perot was rebuked when he addressed a NAACP gathering as 'you people'. That was the term you also used when you were stereotyping Tea Partiers earlier in the thread.

The recent Tea Party movement began as Ron Paul fundraisers in 2007. Ron Paul is as much of a Constitutionalist as there is. The Tea Party movement has since been largely taken over by the mainstream Republican party but still has antipathy for things like the Wall Street bailout. Which candidates are you imagining I am supporting for office by the way? You are missing the nuances of differences between the various players. Republicans who have voted for Bush's Wall Street bailout have been booed off of Tea Party stages. Ron Paul, for one, does say what has to be cut beginning with withdrawing all troops from Afghanistan, Iraq, Germany, Korea, Japan and other countries. He would also cut things not delegated by the Constitution to the federal government such as corporate welfare.
    Last edited by oladub; September-09-10 at 07:17 PM. Reason: spellings