Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Good.

Fuck a bum.

I've had encounters with the really aggressive ones that don't take polite hints.

It probably won't get enforced 99% of the time, but if it gets at least a few of these jackasses to leave people alone when they've already said no then go for it.

My 'hint' is rolling up windows and absolutely NOT responding to them at all. I give to the needy in other ways and as a female I cannot afford to take my hands off the wheel and any reaching into my purse or pocket.

Still, this is a stupid waste of resources. We cannot keep violent offenders and robbers locked up! Now we have extra police to do this sorta of duty and space and more paper work for the jails? Nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by brizee View Post
    ...I've had encounters with the really aggressive ones that don't take polite hints.

It probably won't get enforced 99% of the time, but if it gets at least a few of these jackasses to leave people alone when they've already said no then go for it.
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-22-12 at 09:07 AM.

I believe that this is being enacted to address those "regulars" that a few have mentioned. They're known, but officers have little recourse. I don't see this as an end to those souls lost at the exit ramp.

I have mixed feelings on fining those who pay the pay handlers. Criminalizing charity? bad idea. I was going to mention the "donation boxes" in San Francisco that would allow people to "give" to the homeless. Looks like it didn't work out. http://www.mailtribune.com/apps/pbcs...00316/-1/rss01

I blame Engler.