Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Matt's sister said through FB that there will be a gathering at the Old Miami bar on Wednesday evening, starting at 5 o'clock. I am unaware of any other plans, but will post when they firm up.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    Matt's sister said through FB that there will be a gathering at the Old Miami bar on Wednesday evening, starting at 5 o'clock. I am unaware of any other plans, but will post when they firm up.
    This is her post from Django's Facebook page.

I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having a celebration of my brother Matthew Loflin Davis's life this Wednesday, April 22 at 5pm at The Old Miami in Detroit. Bring your pictures and your stories. The address is 3930 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI 48201. I hope to see everyone there. I'll be needing hugs.

Also posting atop the original post for visibility...

Quote Originally Posted by Lowell View Post
    This is her post from Django's Facebook page.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be having a celebration of my brother Matthew Loflin Davis's life this Wednesday, April 22 at 5pm at The Old Miami in Detroit. Bring your pictures and your stories. The address is 3930 Cass Ave, Detroit, MI 48201. I hope to see everyone there. I'll be needing hugs.

Also posting atop the original post for visibility...
    An odd question, can we bring Sarge, the only dog he ever loved after Farnsworth. Got at least eight tickets on Belle Isle for no leash.

He managed to lose Sarge after picking him up from Canine to Five for us. He went crazy trying to find him and Sarge was just sitting on the stoop when he came back. They had a bond!