Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Fnemecek View Post
    Right, because there's only 1 restaurant that is vulnerable.
    You have absolutely no idea how many restaurants are vulnerable. And that's the problem with your overblown premise.

Quote Originally Posted by noise View Post
    You have absolutely no idea how many restaurants are vulnerable. And that's the problem with your overblown premise.
    All of them are vulnerable. What I don't know is how many of them will actually go out of business as a result of competition from food trucks.

That, however, is simply a fact of life that we all have to deal with.

I don't know how many murders will happen, but I know that we need to have a functioning police department.

I don't know how many fires will happen, but I know that we need to have a functioning fire department.

I don't know how many people will have a heart attack, but I know that we need a functioning EMS service.

Change happens. You might not like that 20th century is over, but it is and there isn't anything that either of us can do about it.

Change happens and we need to adapt to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fnemecek View Post
    All of them are vulnerable. What I don't know is how many of them will actually go out of business as a result of competition from food trucks.

That, however, is simply a fact of life that we all have to deal with.

I don't know how many murders will happen, but I know that we need to have a functioning police department.

I don't know how many fires will happen, but I know that we need to have a functioning fire department.

I don't know how many people will have a heart attack, but I know that we need a functioning EMS service.

Change happens. You might not like that 20th century is over, but it is and there isn't anything that either of us can do about it.

Change happens and we need to adapt to it.
    I think you're severely misunderstanding a lot of things and no matter how many times they're repeated you'll fail to grasp them.

So with that, good luck to you!