Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Since leaving New England, every team that Patricia has touched has turned to sh*t regardless of his position. The Belichick coaching tree has been awful. I think coaches that have left to become head coaches have less than a .400 winning percentage. And since Brady left NE, Belichick himself hasn't been much better. If he does end up in Atlanta, as the rumor mill seems to suggest will be the case, do people really expect them to be any good? I'd put the ceiling at 7-10 for the next couple of years, which is exactly what they got every year under Arthur Smith.

Quote Originally Posted by sirrealone View Post
    Since leaving New England, every team that Patricia has touched has turned to sh*t regardless of his position. The Belichick coaching tree has been awful. I think coaches that have left to become head coaches have less than a .400 winning percentage. And since Brady left NE, Belichick himself hasn't been much better. If he does end up in Atlanta, as the rumor mill seems to suggest will be the case, do people really expect them to be any good? I'd put the ceiling at 7-10 for the next couple of years, which is exactly what they got every year under Arthur Smith.
    You're right except for the GOAT of college football, Nick Saban.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; January-17-24 at 03:03 PM.