Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    His first trip when he gets booted out of office, should be straight to see the psychiatrist..
    Nah, he's too far gone.
    I'd bet everything he's on way too many mind-altering meds already.

It shouldn't be his first trip once he gets booted out of office-- even he deserves some time and distance to reflect upon what he's done and how it's panned out-- but one of his first few trips should be to a courthouse, to face the justice he and his party of machiavellian enablers have not yet managed to fully infect.
    Last edited by bust; December-12-20 at 08:42 PM.

IMHO, any votes cast under fraudulent rules are null and void. Indeed, Pennsylvania mixed those late mail in votes with properly made votes. It's not fair, I agree. Because the crime happened, you never allow the criminal keep the ill gotten gains. The animus should properly fall on the ones who put in the fraudulent rules in the first place.

In truth, if it was the Trump campaign that cheated and there was undeniable proof, I would be satisfied in seeing Biden get in. I wouldn't like it, but it would be fair. Would you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    In the words of Jerry Ford, “Let this be the end of our long national nightmare...”

Richard, you preached sedition. The destruction of our republic via a myriad of false narratives all designed to undermine the foundation of our society.

I count you a traitor to the constitution.

Usually I just make fun of you and you pomposity; not today.

As a person who has seen a country in a civil war, I know a copperhead when I see one.

You are a traitor.
    I have doubts he's even a citizen.
    Compare his writing today with 3 years ago.
    Besides his relentless right-wing propaganda, the only thing that's the same is his misspelling of except.
    I don't think late in life he returned to school for English classes, do you?
    There has been a proven and massive campaign to foment distrust in our government and our elections, divide our country, and prop up the most ridiculous among us and the biggest fools.
    He is a poison to this forum, and I suggest we ignore him.
    From his posts I read before I learned that lesson, and the supposed auto-biography he's supplied here in pieces, it's obvious he's an imposter and agent provocateur.
    I used to think he's a "useful idiot" for the FSB. Now I think his idiocy is no accident.
    And he's been upgraded. They must have a bigger budget.
    No wonder: Operation Infektion was a huge success.
    They'll work for nickels and dimes there anyway, their optimism quashed by communism, loyal from the propaganda they've been fed.
    What a dubious honor we're graced by his presence.

Steps one and two in building back our proud Nation are refusing to be fooled and rejecting the corrupt.
    Last edited by bust; December-12-20 at 08:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrenite84 View Post
    Would you agree?
    57 Judges [[so far) have said there is no 'undeniable proof'.

Make that 57 courts since some had multiple Judges, many of which The Don nominated.

Those who proclaim they'll reluctantly accept the outcome only if their baseless allegations of fraud are not disproven by solid evidence, even when they provide no evidence to support their allegations, either don't understand how our justice system works or they are actively seeking to undermine it.

Our country has a long and shameful history of suppressing the vote. The perpetrators have been a certain elite who purport their opinions should weigh much more heavily than others'.

We saw what they did once empowered to rev back their swindle by the controversial decision to strike down key parts of the landmark Voting Rights Act of 1965.

The dirty tricks of the Trump administration and its enablers, and their brazen response to their landslide loss this election, demonstrate how imperative it is we claim and defend our right to free and fair elections.

When they say heavily Black jurisdictions must rise to a much higher standard or our votes should be discounted it's another blatant attempt to disenfranchise the same voters whose opinions they've sought, since slavery, to negate.

We must not take our right to vote for granted. There are still some who drool for any chance to take it away and are shameless enough to try it.
    Last edited by bust; December-12-20 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley Mouch View Post
    While I enjoy the debate over evil, I'm much more curious what Detroit should do to increase confidence in future elections.
    This is what Detroit can do to increase confidence in their elections:

1. Don't listen to GOP crybaby lies about the election.
    2. Take note that Trump and company lost EVERY. SINGLE. LAWSUIT. in Michigan and virtually every other lawsuit throughout the country
    3. Watch the video of Giuliani's star witness as she slurs her way through the meeting before the state's committee supposedly bomb-shelling about all the fraud she witnessed within a year of getting off of probation for taping her self having sex and sending it to her boyfriend's ex

This just in, Trump loses AGAIN in Wisconsin: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...-supreme-court

I used Fox News as a source, I know for some of the true-believers it's now considered a communist rag, but it's the farthest right I can go for a media source.

U.S. District Judge Brett Ludwig, who President Trump appointed to the bench, dismissed a federal lawsuit that would have forced the state Legislature to declare Trump the winner of the state’s Electoral College votes over President-elect Joe Biden.

The president’s legal arguments “fail as a matter of law and fact,” Ludwig said.
    Last edited by Scottathew; December-12-20 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    Those who proclaim they'll reluctantly accept the outcome only if their baseless allegations of fraud are not disproven by solid evidence, even when they provide no evidence to support their allegations, either don't understand how our justice system works or they are actively seeking to undermine it.

Our country has a long and shameful history of suppressing the vote. The perpetrators have been a certain elite who purport their opinions should weigh much more heavily than others'.

We saw what they did once empowered to rev back their swindle by the controversial decision to strike down key parts of the landmark Voting Rights Act of 1965.

The dirty tricks of the Trump administration and its enablers, and their brazen response to their landslide loss this election, demonstrate how imperative it is we claim and defend our right to free and fair elections.

When they say heavily Black jurisdictions must rise to a much higher standard or our votes should be discounted it's another blatant attempt to disenfranchise the same voters whose opinions they've sought, since slavery, to negate.

We must not take our right to vote for granted. There are still some who drool for any chance to take it away and are shameless enough to try it.
    Not sure if you are 100% percent correct but you raise undeniable facts that have been proven in other places.

Who said he was a traitor, I distinctly remember it was Richard who said that, don’t you remember that too, Bust?

Who leaves their compound in Florida to come to Detroit? I think Lou Dobbs said only traitors do that. Anyone else see that too?

Copperheaded seditionists, some use guns others use words, all of them try to subvert the underpinnings of American society.

This whole scenario reminds me of Hilderbeast losing the election in 2016, and the Dems repeatedly filing and starting impeachment proceedings for "Russian Colusion". I guess the shoe is on the other foot now.

^^^ Hah! That's all? Detroiter's it gonna be a BUMPY RIDE!

Here's hoping the 'dirty tricks' WOULD end with the repubs ala bye-bye Trump.

Most doubtful!

Watch when the far-left within the dem party are done with Joe Biden [[negative aspects of he and his families shenanigans NOW allowed to surface as he ascends the throne) soon to be deemed fogey OLD establishment-tainted-white-man - no longer useful.

He may have to be made to look extra bad for number two to step forward with less questioning. His health fading exit stage-left-option just really may not be quite good enough.

And NO, I'm NOT saying Trump's so wonderfully preferred or perfect [[as our economy finally collapses) but this sure AIN'T gonna be NO better [[double-negatives deliberately used)!

EYES Open Detroit!

Perhaps Netflix or HBO can buy the rights from the incoming admin to create a mini-series of it all: Panic of Broken Promises!

Pre-production of the series can start NOW!
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-13-20 at 09:24 AM.

^^^ Yep, that's what I'm thinking. Dems would've a hard time passing off an incarcerating black woman, but they'd be following the law replacing a questionable business practices, senile old white man. She'd be creating jobs with her corporate prison system, and teaching new skills to boot.
    Last edited by Honky Tonk; December-13-20 at 07:35 AM.

IMHO, any votes cast under fraudulent rules are null and void. Indeed, Pennsylvania mixed those late mail in votes with properly made votes. It's not fair, I agree. Because the crime happened, you never allow the criminal keep the ill gotten gains. The animus should properly fall on the ones who put in the fraudulent rules in the first place.

In truth, if it was the Trump campaign that cheated and there was undeniable proof, I would be satisfied in seeing Biden get in. I wouldn't like it, but it would be fair. Would you agree?
    Trump and his minions, have cheated and lied, the whole 4 years in office. The only one that was fraudulent was Trump. And anyone that didn't have dead brain cells, saw right through him. Were a few votes miscast? Maybe. Was it enough to make a stink about? Hell naw !! The part that pisses me off, is he tried to disenfranchise people of color from voting, and it kicked him in the ass, because they set a record for voter turnout. It's not like he lost by 3,000 votes. He was smoked. Hope he finds a nice hole, and crawls in it.
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; December-13-20 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bust View Post
    ... There has been a proven and massive campaign to foment distrust in our government and our elections, divide our country, and prop up the most ridiculous among us and the biggest fools.
    He is a poison to this forum, and I suggest we ignore him....
    I can't say I agree or disagree since I never read his posts but yours was interesting.

The ability to identify cultural invaders has become an essential skill in this world. Two thoughts: 1) We shouldn't let our guard down after detecting one. There are others. 2) Beware labeling someone a mole who is not. This mistake can cascade into evermore divisiveness. The Twilight Zone episode "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" comes to mind.

They're surprisingly easy to identify if you examine linguistic details, e.g., a contraction that is technically correct but is never used by native speakers. Tom Scott makes some useful videos on linguistics. Here's one: The Hidden Rules of Conversation.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    This whole scenario reminds me of Hilderbeast losing the election in 2016, and the Dems repeatedly filing and starting impeachment proceedings for "Russian Colusion". I guess the shoe is on the other foot now.
    There was Russian Interference. Everybody and their Mama knows that. Comey and Mueller let him off the hook. He fired Comey, and Mueller walked back his statements and didn't prosecute him like he should have. Ask Paul Manafort. He knows all....
    Last edited by Cincinnati_Kid; December-13-20 at 09:36 AM.

Many feel/ felt that way [[willing to take their chances with any-others over Trump as an earlier poster stated). That's how Biden is even involved in a any presidency! No less won.

Just be prepared for the show ahead!

Especially as some, per their particular AGENDA will try to keep us myopically laser-focused on the Trump fiasco while they ply their plan[[s).

This enduring because-of-Trump factor's too strong and effectively uniting to not be so used.

Far too expedient to be discarded.

Oh, and did I say enduring... oh yeah.
    Last edited by Zacha341; December-13-20 at 11:04 AM.

I’ve recently decided I don’t like any politicians but I’ll say this much, if 25% of what Tony Bobulinski said was true [[he seemed credible to me) then Joe Biden is one appalling sleaze ball.

Everything you said in the first paragraph here is untrue.

To confirm what EastsideAl just said...

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/6201926002/

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Wow, all of this is untrue too. The impeachment hearings were not about "Russian Colusion" at all, but I think you know that. However, Russian interference in the 2016 election is a proven fact, and that evidence is readily available.

None of which has any bearing on the attempt of the Trump administration and many Republicans to openly steal an election and invalidate the votes of millions of citizens.

Error and Fraud at Issue as Absentee Voting Rises

NYT - 2012

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/07/u...elections.html

A mail-in ballot has wrong written all over it.” That’s what CNN reported in 2008, surmising former DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz’s position on proposals to vastly expand absentee voting.

Democrats supported voter integrity measures not long ago. In 2002, Steny Hoyer, now the majority leader in the House, spearheaded a law to “ensure the integrity of our election system.”
    “First-time voters who register by mail will be required to produce some form of identification,” Hoyer pronounced. “And states will be obligated to maintain accurate voting registration lists.” Bernie Sanders was a co-sponsor.
    The legislation passed 92 - 2 in the Senate. Joe Biden voted yes.

A New Jersey election has been invalidated by a judge, and a new election has been ordered to be held, due to rampant mail-in voter fraud.

On Wednesday, State Superior Court Judge Ernest Caposela ruled that the election for a Paterson City Council seat had been irreversibly tainted. A new election has been ordered to take place in November.

https://pjmedia.com/election/matt-margolis/2020/08/21/we-told-you-so-new-jersey-election-invalidated-because-of-mail-in-voter-fraud-n823582

I could go on and on but it was the democrats that were opposed to mail in voting and saying it was rampant with the possibility of fraud.

Interesting how when it works to their advantage,it becomes- what what are you talking about,there was no fraud,it was a perfect election,nothing to see here.

Flip flopping worse than a fish on dry land.

I am thinking the next step is to file impeachment papers on Biden for his abuse of power in the UKRAINIAN fraud case.

And China

Interesting how it took Australia and Britain to expose the data dump of 1.5 million Chinese operators embedded in the biggest companies in the US and was the fundraiser for west coast politicians.

No wonder everybody was so quick to claim the Russians,it took eyes off of their shenanigans,thanks to the foreign media for exposing what the American media has been knowing burying.

I guess we will find out in the end who was best positioned to play hanky panky with our elections,with willing accomplices.

Last edited by Richard; December-13-20 at 07:16 PM.

Is it 2012? Is this board about NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Meddle View Post
    Is it 2012? Is this board about NYC?
    No it is about voter fraud and the hypocrisy of those who campaigned against mail in ballots until it benefitted them.

And you seem to have no problem posting or comments that have zero to do with the subject.

If I had just posted it the cry would have been no proof,so I supplied the proof,are you trying to say it is okay to flip about and change ones outlook when it appeases them?

Because that has a tendency of giving the impression of a narrative driven voting system verses a secure one as outlined by the laws and rules.

You do know the state of Michigan has an emergency supply of paper ballots,how come when they knew it was going to be a cluster puck after the primaries they just did not go to the paper ballots.

They knew going in that it was going to be a mess,not just Michigan though,but as I have shown they knew that the bigger impact with mail in ballots the more potential for fraud.

They already knew back in 2006 that the level of mail in voting was increasingly on the rise.

But they knew the problems during the primaries,but said there was not enough time to implement changes for the general because it takes to long for the legislature to rule.

So they knew full well that the emergency changes made by the judges were not complying to the law.

So they basically said screw it and took the chance based on they will deal with the fallout later.

So now was that later.They took a gamble that may have paid out in the here and now,but long term is going to be a nightmare after every local and state and federal election.

But they have promised that they will get it figured out,the only way that becomes a win is if we stay on top of it.
    Last edited by Richard; December-13-20 at 07:44 PM.

Another sad commentary on the current state of affairs:

https://www.freep.com/story/news/pol...19/6533230002/

Quote Originally Posted by Richard View Post
    I could go on and on but it was the democrats that were opposed to mail in voting and saying it was rampant with the possibility of fraud.

Interesting how when it works to their advantage,it becomes- what what are you talking about,there was no fraud,it was a perfect election,nothing to see here.

Flip flopping worse than a fish on dry land.

I am thinking the next step is to file impeachment papers on Biden for his abuse of power in the UKRAINIAN fraud case.
    Richard... what are you talking about? You always do go on and on and on.... different pieces of Googling stitched together in a random fashion. Your sentences have no cohesive logic. [[Lord would it kill you to read a book on logic?)

One reason [[that seems to be lost on Republicans) is that there is a PANDEMIC... and Democrats are worried about their constituency. This isn't brain surgery logic... except maybe if you're part of the MAGA crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Gistok View Post
    Richard... what are you talking about? You always do go on and on and on.... different pieces of Googling stitched together in a random fashion. Your sentences have no cohesive logic. [[Lord would it kill you to read a book on logic?)

One reason [[that seems to be lost on Republicans) is that there is a PANDEMIC... and Democrats are worried about their constituency. This isn't brain surgery logic... except maybe if you're part of the MAGA crowd.
    Blame it on Covid,do you know how many of the democrat constituency they murdered that were practicing their right to vote,those people knew full well that it could have been their last day in earth when they walked up to the polls,for many it was.

I can imagine what they would tell you if you said to them,we knew there was a massive potential for fraud but we did it anyways because of Covid.

If the democrats were that worried about their constituency outside of their vote,they would have passed a relief package month's ago.

Thank god Trump was there to push for a vaccine and save your life so the next time you vote you can go out of your way to do your civic duty without being scared.

I thought the experts said if you wear your mask you would be okay,unless the clause was except when voting,then you will die.

Maybe that is why so many did vote by mail,they knew the potential for fraud was high so it would work in their favor.

What exactly is the difference between standing in line to buy groceries or to vote?

I notice that you did not dispute what I wrote,because it did not fit your narrative you choose to attack the way I wrote it.

Now really,is that anyway to have a discussion?

I do not use google to be googling as you wrote,what is it with people who think they are all up in everybody’s head that know how and where they get their resources ....

o then the lame one of when you have nothing constructive to say in your attack ... just generalize everybody that does not agree with you into a category,where have we seen that before.

Question for you though - Why do you think UBS gave dominion $400 million 30 days before the election?

Why did UBS who had 15 members of the CCP on their executive board that they then transferred back to China after the election?

It the same UBS that provides the software and logistics for their facial recognition programs that are on every street corner.

How come in Georgia the county supervisor of elections of one county refused to certify the vote because they found so many irregularities the state election committee still certified the vote even though they weee provided the spread sheet that proved the irregularities.

How come in a local race in NY one party was ahead by 5 votes,then somebody found 55 votes in a drawer that they forgot to count.

What happened to the chain of custody when it comes to securing the votes that one just places them in a desk drawer?

Lots of fraud but some prefer not to recognize it.
    Last edited by Richard; December-13-20 at 10:25 PM.

Page 26 of 56 FirstFirst ... 16 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 36 ... LastLast