Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I have two vehicles, one is a 2010 and the other is a 2013. Trust me, I'm paying way too much but oh well, it is what it is.

And trust me, insurance doesn't go down very much as the vehicle gets older. My cousin had a 2000 Grand Prix and was still paying over $200/mo.

Granted we are young, but still... even my mother pays $150/mo...

Quote Originally Posted by Marlon_JB2 View Post

Granted we are young, but still... even my mother pays $150/mo...
    I have to wonder how the insurance companies got this pushed through. I mean, someone has to be making a fortune off everyone's back. I think it's funny that you pay a fortune so just in case you have a life altering accident, you are covered. Most of us won't have accidents ever. And of those who do, most aren't life altering. So you over pay for years and get no benefit.

Then again, I've seen the way people in Michigan drive, so maybe accidents are that serious on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by hathorlive View Post
    I have to wonder how the insurance companies got this pushed through.
    The funny thing is that the insurers mostly objected when no-fault was first brought in back in the early '70s. Obviously, they have since found a way to make it work to their considerable benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsideAl View Post
    The funny thing is that the insurers mostly objected when no-fault was first brought in back in the early '70s. Obviously, they have since found a way to make it work to their considerable benefit.
    You got that right!