Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

ferntruth Guest

Funny how he doesn't seem to be bothered by Church bells ringing, only the Muslim call to prayer.

And Coleman Young perhaps the most corrupt mayor in America, next to Richard Daley?!
    Correct me if I am wrong, but Mayor Young was never indicted on any charges - where is the PROOF of corruption? I was not a fan of Mayor Young, but talk about an accusation with no facts to back it up...

Quote Originally Posted by ferntruth View Post
    Funny how he doesn't seem to be bothered by Church bells ringing, only the Muslim call to prayer.

And Coleman Young perhaps the most corrupt mayor in America, next to Richard Daley?!
    Correct me if I am wrong, but Mayor Young was never indicted on any charges - where is the PROOF of corruption? I was not a fan of Mayor Young, but talk about an accusation with no facts to back it up...
    You don't think that perhaps saying "at least he was never indicted" might undermine your point a little?

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    You don't think that perhaps saying "at least he was never indicted" might undermine your point a little?

I never said at least he was never indicted. I did say, he was never indicted period. If he was as corrupt as the OP indicates, where is the PROOF?

Mayor Young could have corrupt as the next guy. My point is that if the government couldn't put the case together, I doubt some racist with a silly name could....but please, continue to misinterpret all you like in order for what I said to fit your agenda and beliefs.

I never said at least he was never indicted. I did say, he was never indicted period. If he was as corrupt as the OP indicates, where is the PROOF?

Mayor Young could have corrupt as the next guy. My point is that if the government couldn't put the case together, I doubt some racist with a silly name could....but please, continue to misinterpret all you like in order for what I said to fit your agenda and beliefs.
    oh fern dial down the righteous indignation a few dozen notches. I have no agenda other than to point out innaity when I feel like it. your defense of coleman is the same as saying Al Capone never killed anyone because he was only charged with tax evasion. Colman Young was just as crooked as anyone out there and was..as shown by never getting indicted, pretty damn good at it. embrace it, own it, Colman sure did.

ferntruth Guest

Quote Originally Posted by bailey View Post
    oh fern dial down the righteous indignation a few dozen notches. I have no agenda other than to point out innaity when I feel like it. your defense of coleman is the same as saying Al Capone never killed anyone because he was only charged with tax evasion. Colman Young was just as crooked as anyone out there and was..as shown by never getting indicted, pretty damn good at it. embrace it, own it, Colman sure did.
    BULLSHIT! Your agenda is well known as anyone reading your posts can attest to. My riighteous indignation is exactly where it should be when it comes to dealing with trolls.
    Go back and read my previous post - I said that Mayor Young may have been corrupt - I DON"T KNOW. If he was, WHERE IS THE PROOF?!

But again, continue to see everything through your agenda specs....

[[excuse the thread jack all)

BULLSHIT! Your agenda is well known as anyone reading your posts can attest to. My riighteous indignation is exactly where it should be when it comes to dealing with trolls.
    Go back and read my previous post - I said that Mayor Young may have been corrupt - I DON"T KNOW. If he was, WHERE IS THE PROOF?!

But again, continue to see everything through your agenda specs....

[[excuse the thread jack all)
    If you dont "KNOW" Young was corrupt it's because you choose to willfully ignore the facts and that is really not my problem, that is your choice. Planting one's head firmly in the sand is de riguere around here. Not being "caught" does not equal not guilty. But, as long as we're denying facts... I have a pile of Krugerrand to sell ya.

If not being caught is your exceeding low bar for public corruption, then were was the PROOOF [[all caps screaming ) that Richard [[M. or J.) Daley was corrupt? IIRC neither were indicted. After all, if Chicago is known for anything it's its squeeky clean Daley machine.

But frankly fern, i have no agenda. Coleman was a corrupt as the day is long. Just like the administration that preceded his 5 terms and just like Kwames. Oh wait. Kwame wasn't corrupt. he wasn't indicted for that. He lied under oath. Totally different. The Kilptrick regime was super clean...just like the Daleys.

Anyway fern, you do seem to be suffering under some delusion that I care what you think. which i don't. [[to all, I personally do not apologize for the thread jack because the original post was stupid racist trash anyway.)
    Last edited by bailey; May-28-10 at 01:06 PM.

Back in late thirties or early forties there abouts a Mayor and some hight ranking police officials in Detroit were sentenced to Prison for accepting bribes from some racketeers....