Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
That they opened in Detroit and don't just have a walkup window with bullet proof glass should make you thankful and not worry about "demeaning". It is the price you pay for the very high density of thugs and criminals in the population.
That's why I said "slightly." Because first impression was..."Really...one entrance." But I get why.

Anyway, the main reason I was writing was because I actually got to go there first hand after work today. I talked about the single entrance, but to give it a break, it is a VERY large entrance. Probably the size of 2-4 entrances that go into other Meijer stores. So it is nice to see that they were conscious of crowd control. The store is very nice inside, and seemed to have everything I would expect. Inside, everything feels "normal" [[though, the electronics section is sectioned off at the front of the store...which is understandable for security reasons)...and I like the look and arrangement of items better than the Royal Oak and Rochester Hills locations. It was super easy getting in & out of the lot [[for me, at least) with so many entrance/exit points.