Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Apollo is on Gratiot north of 12 Mile across from the former site of the old Topper/Leisure Lanes. Timber was at 9 Mile-ish.

Anyone remember Timber Lanes in East Detroit [[Eastpointe)?

Yes, Gratiot just north of Nine mile.

Used to holda tournament, cannot recall the name, proceeds went to Deceased Police officers families. The last night of the tournament the lanes were open all night. One time bowled all night got home 7 AM on Sunday.
    This was back in the 70's.

Help me out here with the name.

Quote Originally Posted by slick View Post

Yes, Gratiot just north of Nine mile.

Used to holda tournament, cannot recall the name, proceeds went to Deceased Police officers families. The last night of the tournament the lanes were open all night. One time bowled all night got home 7 AM on Sunday.
    This was back in the 70's.

Help me out here with the name.
    I remember that tournament Slick. Ughh, I can't recall the name either right now. I may have some old Bowler's Digests around I can scour.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Signal View Post
    Apollo is on Gratiot north of 12 Mile across from the former site of the old Topper/Leisure Lanes. Timber was at 9 Mile-ish.
    TimberTimber Lanes Bowling24550 Gratiot Avenue Eastpointe, MI 48021
    [[810) 771-8980

Your right - my bad!