If Alley doesn't mind a creepy-looking, beat-up piece of a guy briefly standing next to her, I'm with her on this one.
Nobody loved Tiger Stadium any more than I did, but the Tigers quit playing there, the dead stadium sat there for ten years, and now a truly depressing piece of a whatever that is that's left sits there, causing me to feel bad every damned day of my work-week.
See, one of the pleasures of working where I work was that I was able to see my beloved Tiger Stadium from the north windows, and the drive to & from work featured a pass right by it.
Now, every day I drive past the ruined, partially-destroyed remains of the place. Tiger Stadium was the whole structure, in its complete form, and that was finished off when they first knocked down a wall.
Too late, now; what's done is done, and the sad little image I now see, every day on my ride to work, makes my heart ache.
Please, somebody, take it away. My love is gone, and I have no wish to hang onto an arm, a foot, and some hair & teeth.