Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
Wow, caught me. I made the whole thing up. [[rolls eyes) Would you like to see the $200 bill for replacing the rear window? You've obviously lived in Detroit for a while and have made and dealt with police reports before. Let me see, a dumb move by leaving the item exposed, more salt in the wound from the DPD, now let's add the icing to the cake, by pointing that out on local TV. Have you ever called FOX News, Dave? Do you honestly think they chase down every story everyone has? There's even more, but I'll spare you my fairy tales.

They don't have Compstat in Detroit like NYC to disencourage officers from writing up reports.

True, but they do have laziness and lack of concern.
Yes, I would like to see the $200 bill for replacing the window, know the name of this fictional vehicle owner and the license plate number of the perps' vehicle because this story on the DPD's Standard Operating Procedure doesn't add up.

Yes, I think Fox news would chase this story down because the victim witnessed the crime, saw the perps do it, got their plate numbers down and when the victim called the DPD they refused to even write up a report because of DPD's "laziness" and "lack of concern".