Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Page 319 of 432 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 329 369 419 ... LastLast
Results 7,951 to 7,975 of 10776

Thread: Garwood Mansion

Dgrl.......what can I say? Fantastic? Superb? Great? Cool? How about thanks?

Wooowwwww, grrl! Thanks so much for the pics. Greeeeaaatt!

Rona baby sent this one.

Our Princess Kendra
    Attachment 6733

Greynoodle......we just go rocked again. Preliminary 5.9....followed by 3.5, then 3.3 all within 2 minutes. The 5.9 lasted abuot 30-45 seconds. We're rockin' it in the South Bay!

Quote Originally Posted by stnfrnt View Post
    Greynoodle......we just go rocked again. Preliminary 5.9....followed by 3.5, then 3.3 all within 2 minutes. The 5.9 lasted abuot 30-45 seconds. We're rockin' it in the South Bay!
    we were rockin too. only felt the first one was at work heard about the others on the news.

now they are saying 5.4. but still shook pretty good.

It really wasn't that much of a bounce, but it lasted pretty long. Epicenter from somewhere just South of Palm Springs. Seems to be quite a few shakers around here in the last year or so.

Rona baby sent this one.

Our Princess Kendra
    Attachment 6733

Love this photo! Thanks so much to all that put the party together! We had a great time. So sad though that A2dj was ill and had to go back to the hotel. He is feeling fine now.

Special thanks to Skip for hosting the party and thanks to everyone for being so kind to Kendra, you really made her feel like a garwoodian!

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Looking good guys.
    By the way, my favorite clip from the movie trailer is the last one with Gary where he says, "It was all because of the music. Spread the love, enjoy the music." I thought that was great.
    ENJOY THE MUSIC, i'M SURE WE ALL DID MISS YOU GUYS WHO WERE NOT THERE"ARE MISSED ALOT"

Quote Originally Posted by 1KielsonDrive View Post
    Wooowwwww, grrl! Thanks so much for the pics. Greeeeaaatt!
    THANKS D GAL THE PICS ARE FINE, GOOD WORK MATE, I CAN'T POST PICS FOR SOME DARN REASON, LIKE ANNIE SAID IT'S NOT HAPPENING /??? BUT I'LL SEND THEM ON EMAIL FOR YOU FOG FOLKS THAT KNOW HOW TO POST FOR ME[[ LIKE LARRY DID) WITH KENDRA WE LOVE HER AND SHE WAS A RAINBOW OF SMILES

STONEFRONT IS ROCKIN THE CALI COAST AGAIN STILL HAVE FUN TIMES IN MY MIND. I HAVE BEEN HOME AND ONE WORK WEEK DONE, WHAT MOVIE IS WHALER WORKING ON/??STILL REELING WITH THE MICHGAN REUNION

Hey Rona Baby......got ya' covered. Pix from Rona on the way, folks.

Last edited by stnfrnt; August-14-10 at 11:01 AM.

From Rona.....

Some more.....

Default pic of old garwood

[attach] [attach] 6748[/attach]

[attach] 6749 [/attach][/attach]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Eastside cat......great shots! Never seen one with the house in the left foreground complete. Thanks.

Dgrrl......you're impossible not to love!

Chillin' at "The Ham"

stnfrnt
    The home on the lower left was where my grandmother grew up, it was built in the 20's and bought by the city form thr family under eminet domain in '75. My great grandfather had it built as the first home of the gerwhaven project on Port dr.

Boy, what a loss to the city. I wish that home still stood. I am going on the rum runners riverboat tour in the fall. Your Grandparents home would have been on the tour!

Eastside.......Hoover got this shot from the Gar Wood side of the channel.

That picture will warm my old mans heart, he learned to swim at the house back in the 40's. The sunporch had a pewabic fountian on the wall and a grand staircase so wide you could drive a VW Bug up there. They don't make em like they used to.
    take care

Thanks for the Pics Rona..Aloha

Great Shot.....