Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

How many stalls does the men's or women's restroom have? Please don't tell me their's only one or two for a facility that handles more people than a highway rest area.

Quote Originally Posted by Russix View Post
    How many stalls does the men's or women's restroom have? Please don't tell me their's only one or two for a facility that handles more people than a highway rest area.
    I think I remember there being either 2 or 3 stalls in the men's bathroom.

If you charged 25 cents to use the stall, you would simply have people back behind the Farwell shitting & pissing all over.

I had the 'joy' of riding public transportation this summer while my car was down for extensive repairs requiring moneys applied over a time frame. I was often near that RP station catching a connector DOT... I didn't even consider any public bathroom for safety and hygiene reasons being a woman. I noted a building nearby's adjoining alleyway reeking of urine and what not. And I observed a homeless woman going into an alley behind the station for purposes of toileting... it was a bit much. Not sure what the answer is, but I'd not use any public bathroom in downtown as presented now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Khartoum View Post
    I think I remember there being either 2 or 3 stalls in the men's bathroom.

If you charged 25 cents to use the stall, you would simply have people back behind the Farwell shitting & pissing all over.
    Last edited by Zacha341; November-25-10 at 06:01 AM.