Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I still wonder if the Police have been notified about these pictures from Google???

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    I still wonder if the Police have been notified about these pictures from Google???
    Notified of what? That a red-blooded American patriot exercised his Constitutionally-protected right to keep and bear arms?

Ruby Ridge! Hah! I thought about that when I read that. These are strange times indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by antongast View Post
    Notified of what? That a red-blooded American patriot exercised his Constitutionally-protected right to keep and bear arms?

I most certainly don't have the right to sit on my front porch and point the barrel of a rifle at cars that pass by. If I did that in Warren the police would be beating me with their billy clubs so quickly that you'd see them on the next frame of picture from the Google car.

However, it would be pointless to alert the Detroit Police of this. They don't care. They don't have the resources to care. I don't think it has too much relevance to the investigation.

Also, at the beginning of this I forgot to mention: I feel absolutely terrible about the loss of this innocent little girl. Whether it was done intentionally or unintentionally this was criminal. Someone should have to answer for this. May her little body rest in peace; she deserved so much more.

Probably not a legally owned gun, and HE POINTED IT AT THE VEHICLE DRIVING BY. If you and I walked past each other, and as we passed you pulled your gun out and pointed it at me, you are breaking the law.

Quote Originally Posted by cla1945 View Post
    DPD will have to answer to this story as it is breaking nationwide on Monday. Check HUFFPO, Gawker, etc.
    Last edited by Brich; July-02-12 at 12:03 AM.