Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Most retired police officers still carry with a CCW permit. Since I retired in 84, I've not done so. 29 years was enough of that. Of course, I don't go charging into 'situations' any more, either. Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Ray1936 View Post
    Most retired police officers still carry with a CCW permit. Since I retired in 84, I've not done so. 29 years was enough of that. Of course, I don't go charging into 'situations' any more, either. Just sayin'.
    you cannot hide from your 6th sense,if something happens you will respond without hesitation or thinking.

It’s everywhere now though,by my the Chucky Cheese is internet famous for its brawls,malls are being shot up,100s of kids involved in massive brawls,kids are not kids anymore we made them grow up while keeping them confined in tiny little thug bodies.

TAMPA, Fla. - Parents who take their kids to a trampoline park in Tampa want to know how a fight turned into a massive brawl involving hundreds of children.

https://www.fox13news.com/news/no-ar...rampoline-park

Vallejo, CA-Police say a brawl of about 100 children broke out on Saturday night at the Six Flags Discovery Kingdom in Vallejo, California. They state that many were detained, one was detained, and their parents handed citations.

https://eminetra.com/fighting-out-of...fornia/765166/

A violent week of fistfights at a Louisiana high school led to the arrests of at least 22 students last month. So a group of concerned fathers decided enough was enough.

They formed a volunteer group, Dads on Duty, and began roaming the halls of Southwood High School in Shreveport to calm students, spread positivity and keep the peace.

https://www.news-daily.com/news/fights-erupted-at-a-high-school-in-louisiana-so-these-dads-took-matters-in-their/article_c269e6d4-d83d-5d15-8a6c-f0a75460a522.html

The list is endless and this is stuff that has happened in the past few months.

There are no sacred places anymore,even rural or suburbs do not provide the sanctuary’s of the past.

They are not just kids anymore.

The schools have allowed this crap of destroying school property,slapping and hitting teachers and removed all accountability from the parents so it is just becoming second nature for them to act out,because they know they get away with it.

They need to bring back the paddle with the holes drilled in it and use it on the thugs and the parents that justify it.

I am not in this shooters head but one can bet he or she did not just wake up and decided to shoot the school up,it’s a culmination of events that led up to it.

Notice how the news reports refer to them as children ? The child in them left long ago.

We are all age groups here,I think I can comfortably say that 99.99% of us would have never thought of even hitting a teacher,or if we did,even as children we weighed that moment of glory against the repercussions that we knew were guaranteed to follow

We supported children and told them they needed no filter,well this is what we get in return.

Last edited by Richard; November-30-21 at 09:00 PM.