Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by detroitsgwenivere View Post
    Why is it that every thread regarding Belle Isle questions immediately devolves into comments regarding peoples perspectives on policing and garbage. And by the same posters.

You're right. I've considered going for the gold...why the new pavement paint wore off over the Winter...but haven't been able to sneak it past the low-hanging fruit.

It DID seem that the Troopers were interested in mating something last year...I'm fascinated by this invasive species and how it adapts to its new surroundings.

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    It DID seem that the Troopers were interested in mating something last year...I'm fascinated by this invasive species and how it adapts to its new surroundings.
    John, you sound excited and whistful, I do hope you get to mate with one.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    John, you sound excited and whistful, I do hope you get to mate with one.
    Pretty sure John has a lovely significant other. Who would or why bond with bubble gum?