Quote Originally Posted by 48009 View Post
$20 shots? Tell us some more fairy tales. Are these childish exaggerations used to highlight that cities with more offerings are more expensive? You mean cities, each of which that lure tens of thousands of college grads to move in every year are more expensive than the country's most terrifying major city? Shocking.

FYI, I'm female, bro.
Ok, I don't care what your sex is.

Anyways, yes these cities are more expensive and don't offer, to those who prefer to live in Detroit, anything new. But Detroit does offer something new: revitalization and a comeback that is unprecedented. And that is what is exciting to some.

Yes, Detroit has high crime, poor schools, and shattered neighborhoods, but only means we've hit the bottom and have nowhere to go but up.

But what we have found out about you is that you're a black, female Chicago transplant with some Metro Detroit connection who continues to rip Detroit because we have failed some of our most vulnerable members of society and then bash those who wish to save a city from being wiped off the map. While you still continue to live and work here, without offering any help to make this region a better place and instead offering non-constructive criticism. I mean, did you major in Pessimism Studies?