Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I don't shop the Avenue of Fashion. Too many flea market type stores on the strip. I had supported a couple of stores in the past but they weren't serious about giving good services and were never open when they were supposed to. The Avenue has great potential and stores could be allowed to open on the strip that could draw out the money in th surrounding areas but those controlling the type of business that open on the strip would would rather keep it only African American ranned

Quote Originally Posted by stasu1213 View Post
    I don't shop the Avenue of Fashion. Too many flea market type stores on the strip. I had supported a couple of stores in the past but they weren't serious about giving good services and were never open when they were supposed to. The Avenue has great potential and stores could be allowed to open on the strip that could draw out the money in th surrounding areas but those controlling the type of business that open on the strip would would rather keep it only African American ranned
    Exactly who controls what type of businesses open on the strip?

Quote Originally Posted by Former_Detroiter View Post
    Exactly who controls what type of businesses open on the strip?
    I think that the DEGC, and some associations