Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post
    Video footage was finally released showing Zimmerman after the murder. He looks very calm, CLEAN, and casual. Sure doesn't look like a man that's been in a fight for his life, looks like he just got off work. Not a bruise or blood in sight. Now what will his defenders say?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/georg...lance-16024475
    How is one supposed to look or act hours after shooting someone?

I don't see how the video proves anything one way or the other. It's of such low quality that I can not even tell that it's him, let alone if he has any visible injuries [[This was reportedly taken after Mr. Zimmerman had received medical attention). It would also help if ABC had not put their logo over his face for more than half of the video.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; March-29-12 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnny5 View Post
    I don't see how the video proves anything one way or the other. It's of such low quality that I can not even tell that it's him, let alone if he has any visible injuries [[This was reportedly taken after Mr. Zimmerman had received medical attention).

That's how an impartial, unbiased person would look at it.

How is one supposed to look or act hours after shooting someone?
    Um, for starters, someone who claims their head was bashed in the ground repeatedly and suffered a huge gash, had their nose broken, and was straddled and beaten within inches of their life - wouldn't appear with a clean tucked in shirt, no bruises or bandages or blood spots, not holding his head back to prevent blood from running from his nose, and no bandages on his "broken" nose either. Even IF he received medical attention, someone with head trauma would either be in a head stabilizer, or have at least some gauze. Someone with a beaten or broken nose would have blood stains SOMEWHERE.

I don't see how the video proves anything one way or the other. It's of such low quality that I can not even tell that it's him, let alone if he has any visible injuries [[This was reportedly taken after Mr. Zimmerman had received medical attention). It would also help if ABC had not put their logo over his face for more than half of the video.
    Of course you would say that. That video is clear as day to everybody BUT the Zimmerman supporters. There was no logo "over" his face - did you even watch the video at all or just regurgitating what you read elsewhere? There's multiple copies of the video without the ABC logo, available on youtube.

The video was released by the police station and its blatantly obvious that its GZ, but you go right ahead and keep your blinders on.

Fact is, his ass should be in jail preparing his case to go to trial, where he will have the chance to tell his 5 different versions of the event and let a jury decide his fate. That's all anyone is asking.
    Last edited by Detwa; March-29-12 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Detwa View Post

Of course you would say that. That video is clear as day to everybody BUT the Zimmerman supporters. There was no logo "over" his face - did you even watch the video at all or just regurgitating what you read elsewhere? There's multiple copies of the video without the ABC logo, available on youtube.
    Let's get one thing straight. I am in not a "supporter" of Mr. Zimmerman. If the evidence shows that he shot Trayvon for any reason other than self defense i believe that he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. However, I don't think that it's right that the man is being crucified based on rumors, selectively leaked evidence and prejudiced opinions.

As for the video we must be watching different versions as the one I see at the link you posted has a giant "ABC News" logo covering the bottom part of the screen and covering the face of Mr. Zimmerman from the 15 second point until just before exits the room.
    Last edited by Johnnny5; March-29-12 at 12:14 PM.

Let's get one thing straight. I am in not a "supporter" of Mr. Zimmerman. If the evidence shows that he shot Trayvon for any reason other than self defense i believe that he deserves to spend the rest of his life in prison. However, I don't think that it's right that the man is being crucified based on rumors, selectively leaked evidence and prejudiced opinions.

As for the video we must be watching different versions as the one I see at the link you posted has a giant "ABC News" logo covering the bottom part of the screen and covering the face of Mr. Zimmerman from the 15 second point until just before exits the room.
    I agree with this statement totally.
    As for the video it kinda looks to me like the officer is looking at something on the back of Zimmerman's head.

Attachment 12879

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels View Post
    I agree with this statement totally.
    As for the video it kinda looks to me like the officer is looking at something on the back of Zimmerman's head.

Attachment 12879
    I agree that this still-frame in and of itself might be subject to interpretation that you would expect to be litigated at a trial. If I knew nothing of this situation, if someone said that this was a reason not to charge someone who just admitted to shooting someone dead for anything, I wouldn't believe you.