Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by mikeg19 View Post
    The Yzerplan finally taking shape in the form of playoff birth. Hopefully. This team definitely feels different though. I think most of the East is NOT gonna want to see the Wings in the 1st round. It's going to be very interesting to see what Yzerman does at the trade deadline. I really don't see them swinging a deal for a rental forward [[I'd like to see them get Sprong more minutes, the guy is a sniper) and signing a goalie is going to be very expensive and possibly not even necessary. If there was a deal to be had to bolster the D corps 2nd or 3rd pairing without giving up major capital, I could see that. But I'd also like to see Edvinsson get in a few games. He is tearing it up in GR and deserves a call up. Also on that nore, Berggren is killing it down there but it seems like Yzerman doesn't see him fitting in with the big club. Maybe they swing a deal to move him out in return for draft capital and a player? Going to be interesting.

One definitive: thank god the Wings are on this heater and making the next few months interesting. Because otherwise, I don't know if the Tigers are going to do anything worth while and the Pistons are hot garbage. Might be a LONG summer until the Lions are back in action.
    For anyone who follows college hockey, UM is pretty good this year and MSU is the best they've been in decades [[possible one seed in NCAAs). Fun times for hockey fans in this state.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkytofu View Post
    For anyone who follows college hockey, UM is pretty good this year and MSU is the best they've been in decades [[possible one seed in NCAAs). Fun times for hockey fans in this state.
    Huge college hockey fan here. Those that enjoy following the Red Wings prospects can follow MSU's Red Savage [[2021 4th round) and Trey Augustine [[2023 2nd round).

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitSoldier View Post
    Huge college hockey fan here. Those that enjoy following the Red Wings prospects can follow MSU's Red Savage [[2021 4th round) and Trey Augustine [[2023 2nd round).
    Yep! MSU alum here. Been really fun to follow those guys. Hope we can win the Big Ten this weekend in Madison!