Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by fanniemae View Post
    I had read that Kwame had 2 bodyguards for himself and family while in Texas. Without the income of his fake job, they can no longer try and use the secret money chest I am almost sure exists. My gut tells me they may not go after the women involved, Carlita and the sister because they have children. The outcry would be horrendous. Church groups would be all in a tither and I am sure Jesse and Sharpton would make the rounds here. I am not condoning the women and their funds. Now Chrissy a different matter. If they can get her, they will. Again, JMO. Let it Rip was good last night. Mongo is not one of my favorites . Steve Hood was interesting. Charlie Langton can be a twit, but sometimes makes valid points. I think the concensus from the panel is that Kwame in huge trouble and probably going down. The bribery stuff is coming and they are going after Bernard too.
    If women want equal rights, they should be held equally responsible for decisions that they make whether good or bad. Men have children too, so that is no excuse.
    [[Before anyone jumps down my throat, I am female)

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    If women want equal rights, they should be held equally responsible for decisions that they make whether good or bad. Men have children too, so that is no excuse.
    [[Before anyone jumps down my throat, I am female)
    Yes , you are right. In a perfect world. At the most, if they do charge Carlita and Kwame's sis, it would not be as severe as what Kwamster is facing. No jail time, just admission and restitution. Again, just my gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by jcole View Post
    When has a woman gotten away with a crime merely because she is a woman? There are plenty of women doing the time their boyfriends should be doing just because they were with the guy. Then the boyfriend turns her in for a reduced sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by maxx View Post
    When has a woman gotten away with a crime merely because she is a woman? There are plenty of women doing the time their boyfriends should be doing just because they were with the guy. Then the boyfriend turns her in for a reduced sentence.
    I was responding to someone who was claiming that Carlita wouldn't go to jail because she has children.