Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by rb336 View Post
    Any sane person would BE Antifa. Thanks for admitting that you are pro-fascist, although we all knew that already.

PS - there is no "antifa" organization.
    Um, no. I am anti-fascist,.. which is why I'm anti-Antifa.

I see you have been TOTALLY bamboozled by their name.

Organizations aren't always what their name implies.

If a group started chopping off people's heads in your neighborhood, and called themselves the Peace / Love organization,... would that be terrific in your eyes? If your neighbor did n't like that organization,.. would you accuse them of being against peace and love?

Antifa IS NOT anti-Fascists. If anything,,.. they are for it. Certainly they are for violence, shouting down of anyone that questions their ignorant motives [[which they themselves cannot defend in a debate). And really, they are for civil war.

They are also an ignorant tool of the elites,.. who have a totalitarian agenda.

We've seen this before. Recently in Yugoslavia. Here's a Yugo gal to explain it to you. Perhaps this will open your eyes slightly into what's being perpetrated on us.

https://www.facebook.com/prageru/vid...64600030230544

All is justified to ditch Donald Trump and I AM NOT a Trump voter [[and my criticisms re. his administration are on record here) but so much of this is SO short-sighted. Split down the middle, either your the oppressor or you're with them, no questions asked. Nice.

Long after this president permanent damage will remain. The extremists on the left in this case, have so conflated anything disliked as Trump-ed you dare push back. Some feign agreement to get along...

Too many are ok so long as they are not coming after them, so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdd View Post
    ...Antifa IS NOT anti-Fascists. If anything,,.. they are for it. Certainly they are for violence, shouting down of anyone that questions their ignorant motives [[which they themselves cannot defend in a debate). And really, they are for civil war...
    Last edited by Zacha341; August-06-20 at 02:26 PM.