Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Nadel View Post
Well, Easter is nearly over for another year and I am gearing myself up to write another book. Just finished a Cetin Ikmen book set in Istanbul called 411 [[after the number of the room where Agatha Christie used to stay when she was at the Pera Palas Hotel in Istanbul. But now I'm back in London and this book will require a lot of trudging about in disused alleyways and gaining access to closed graveyards that are monitored by CCTV. Looking forward to it. Not however, looking forward to having my thyroid gland scanned on Thursday. I don't have either an underactive or an overactive thyroid but I do have a goitre which is a bit of a pain. Sometimes it presses on my windpipe and so it might have to go. That said, I really hope it doesn't as that will mean a visit to hospital. Aaaaggghhh! Wish me luck.
Please do survey the available holistic healing literature before allowing the professional hacks to whack off a part of your body which you probably need. Standard medical science doesn't understand the body in whole, only in pieces. We are more than pieces.

Look into whatever you consume or live within which might cause this condition. It can be anything from a dietary issue, immune condition...or even electromagnetic radiation where you sleep. Or a combination of things...but don't let them take away your valuable pieces. Please. You're better to us whole.

Cheers!