Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SaintMe View Post
    Can someone explain to the uneducated what "upgraded tile" is? If this place doesn't exist yet what are they upgrading from?

They expect you to believe whatever tile they put in is a notch above what they had initially chosen.

It's a filler term. Much like infill. What the hell does infill mean anyway? Why would any building be considered infill? I often come across this expression now; Oh, it's going to be nice infill.

If I see the word infill written anywhere again, I'll get angry and who knows what I can do when I'm angry. Don't ever use that word around me.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    They expect you to believe whatever tile they put in is a notch above what they had initially chosen.

It's a filler term. Much like infill. What the hell does infill mean anyway? Why would any building be considered infill? I often come across this expression now; Oh, it's going to be nice infill.

If I see the word infill written anywhere again, I'll get angry and who knows what I can do when I'm angry. Don't ever use that word around me.
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: infill; noun: infilling; noun: in-fill[/COLOR]

material that fills or is used to fill a space or hole.

• buildings constructed to occupy the space between existing ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MSUguy View Post
    noun
    [COLOR=#878787 !important]noun: infill; noun: infilling; noun: in-fill[/COLOR]

material that fills or is used to fill a space or hole.
      • buildings constructed to occupy the space between existing ones.

I still can't abide the word "infill". It doesn't sound quite halal to me. I would compromise for "infidel".

Quote Originally Posted by canuck View Post
    I still can't abide the word "infill". It doesn't sound quite halal to me. I would compromise for "infidel".
    April Fools only lasts a day.

Quote Originally Posted by animatedmartian View Post
    April Fools only lasts a day.
    Yeah well in Québec it's an everyday occurrence!

No wonder the project had been delayed. The DEGC is handling it. I smell a rederection and mishandli g of funds earmarked for this project