Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 48009 View Post
    I'm originally from Chicago. I think political business and union leaders certainly played a part in this but NONE of the talking heads mention anything about the citizens. Only in the comment sections do you find dialogue about illiteracy rates, pervasive crime and a lack of motivation to work.
    I'm sure if you switch on Fox News sometime you'll find some talking heads who are more to your liking. Now please go away.

Ummm, I hear what you are saying, but we DO have a problem with illiteracy, crime and motivation, withstanding articles, and commentary from Fox news or whatever. Fatherless homes is an issue TOO! And not just a problem cause the repubs point it out!!!

We cannot simply say that these issues are just what someone else SAYS, it is a reality and having a negative impact on our community.

Quote Originally Posted by antongast View Post
    I'm sure if you switch on Fox News sometime you'll find some talking heads who are more to your liking. Now please go away.
    Last edited by Zacha341; July-27-13 at 06:50 AM.