Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Gannon View Post
    LOL...I'll admit that finishing a marathon IS psychological, as long as your parts work and you've done even a medium amount of training to know how your body responds under duress...but I think it is crazy NOT to do at least one during your lifetime!

Once completed, you realize there is almost nothing you cannot do...marathons are great teachers and testers.

I'm aiming to jog three this year...it's better than going to the doctor.

Cheers!
    John
    Oh anything is better than going to the doctor. Putting your head in a shark's mouth is better than that. But seriously, well done. It's amazing to do a marathon. Me, I go to the gym and leave it at that. My body will just have to make do. It's lucky it gets that actually all the times its hopeless bones have broken in the past. I am the bionic woman!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara Nadel View Post
    Oh anything is better than going to the doctor. Putting your head in a shark's mouth is better than that. But seriously, well done. It's amazing to do a marathon. Me, I go to the gym and leave it at that. My body will just have to make do. It's lucky it gets that actually all the times its hopeless bones have broken in the past. I am the bionic woman!

Now...those people who go to the gym? They're crazy.

And those who do triathalons.

Oddly, I've never broken a bone. Isn't that crazy?!

Cheers!