Quote Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
My God, no wonder businesses can not thrive in Detroit. Do you people ever look at yourselves or the silly, self indulgent things that you post? Can you not just be happy that a new place has opened and wish it luck without complaining?

Hey Lizanne and Lafayette, maybe, just maybe, the owner of this "cafe" realizes how much people hate to wait in line for a meal. Maybe they also noticed that it is becoming more and more common so, now here comes the crazy part, they decided to let people make a reservation so that they won't have to wait. You, Lizanne, are fist bitching because you don't want to exert the effort needed to make a reservation [[even though you will be calling them any way). Really is it that frigging hard to do, or are you just that lazy. Next you are bitching because you don't want to wait somewhere, listen, maybe noone ever told you, but you can't have your cake and eat it too. You sound like an idiot at this point.

Lafayette- you don't like popular places? Hey, those are the only ones that stay open. Too trendy because it provides the market with the product it likes? What a ridiculous post. God the level of discourse is frightening to me sometimes.
Who whizzed in your corn flakes this morning?

I am not bitching - where did you ever get that idea? I simply stated that I don't like waiting in line and that if it comes to that then I won't. Who makes a reservation to have a sandwich?

And just so ya know - the expression is "eating your cake and having it too".

Get over yourself. No one here is bitching or lazy. This is a discussion forum - a place where people discuss and voice opinions. Sheesh.