Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by gnome View Post
    I was comparing our Lions to the Seahawks last night. The Seahawks moved like they were from another dimension, like they were hiding jet packs under their jerseys, like they knew what the Broncos were doing before the Broncos.

if the Seahawks are the new standard.

We stand no chance.

----
    thx Mr. Commissioner, another masterful thread opening.
    Their defense was a beautiful thing to behold. I daydream about the Lions looking that good.

Quote Originally Posted by Roq View Post
    Their defense was a beautiful thing to behold. I daydream about the Lions looking that good.
    I'll admit it. I swooned too. That speed was something magical to behold. And I even shed a small tear for Cliff Avril. He was a good guy who never rocked the boat here and I felt good for the cat. Seattle made it work and they made Denver look like powder puff.

From a watchability standpoint, it was in the can by the first half. Denver had no solutions to Seattle. Being a fan of neither team, it wasn't an epic battle like I expected from the two best teams left.

Quote Originally Posted by Thruster315 View Post
    From a watchability standpoint, it was in the can by the first half. Denver had no solutions to Seattle. Being a fan of neither team, it wasn't an epic battle like I expected from the two best teams left.
    Average number of wins by the teams Denver beat in the regular season[[except Philly, who they beat while Vick was still QB and the team was floundering): 5.5. 5 of the teams they beat while running up PM's record season were WAY at the bottom of the pass defense stats.

I really like GT. And I think we got him for a good price.

As for Suh - I want him gone. Sign him to an extension and trade his ass

Well, he's no Golden Richards.

he's a backup, and it's a one-year deal. He's not as bad as you think