Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

A woman is the victim of a crime and because it happened in Detroit, there is a need on this board to somehow criticize the woman in some sort of defense of Detroit.

I love this board. It is so deliciiously filled with hate for anyone who is not a patriotic, dyed in the wool, kool-aid drinking Detroiter.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman View Post
    A woman is the victim of a crime and because it happened in Detroit, there is a need on this board to somehow criticize the woman in some sort of defense of Detroit.

I love this board. It is so deliciiously filled with hate for anyone who is not a patriotic, dyed in the wool, kool-aid drinking Detroiter.
    Imagine that, Detroit boosters defending Detroit on a forum named Detroityes. Who'da thunk it?

Your rant is only proof that this was a stupid thread to start off with. Let's see, a woman from Windsor gets robbed in Detroit. Oh gosh, Windsorites are suppose to immune to the dangers of Detroit because they are not from Detroit. Not..... As I stated in a previous post, Detroiters are robbed everyday. I don't want to see anyone robbed and have their lives threatened but it is a cold world and no one is immune to the violence regardless of their area code.

Not this one. I refuse to be violated for any reasons of defense and or loyalty to the city, rhetorical politeness, or political correctness. Take care and be safe...