Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Did you mean per night for league fees.

Y.A.B.A is now the U.S.B.C Youth and was incorparated under the U.S.B.C a couple of years ago,

Where I live a few bowlers here and there have dropped out but the leagues still have the same amount of teams. In order to keep league costs down we've made adjustments to the prize funds to offset the proprietors fees increases
    Y.A.B.A. initials is still present until after 2010, then it will be officially be called U.S.B.C. Youth. Other bowling leagues are proposing to lure bowlers in with MONEY. In fact Zubor Buick just recently donated $20,000 for a 5 mixed league team in Taylor Lanes every Saturday during the winter. The result the league filled up to 32 lanes. Everyone competed to win the sum of the money. If other bowling leagues can put any sum of money to lure bowlers into any league that might solve its profit and league participation problems.

Bowling alleys can't survive without bowling leagues. It's needs money to pay its bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Y.A.B.A. initials is still present until after 2010, then it will be officially be called U.S.B.C. Youth. Other bowling leagues are proposing to lure bowlers in with MONEY. In fact Zubor Buick just recently donated $20,000 for a 5 mixed league team in Taylor Lanes every Saturday during the winter. The result the league filled up to 32 lanes. Everyone competed to win the sum of the money. If other bowling leagues can put any sum of money to lure bowlers into any league that might solve its profit and league participation problems.

Bowling alleys can't survive without bowling leagues. It's needs money to pay its bills.

Funny, my son just finished up his youth bowling career last year. His sanction card and any awards, certs, scholarships he's won in the last 2 years all say USBC youth not one thing mentions the YABA on it anymore.

On the bowl.com website is calls it the USBC Youth. I haven't seen the YABA logo on anything in the past 2 years do you have some examples?
    http://www.bowl.com/youth/

Quote Originally Posted by zitro View Post
    Funny, my son just finished up his youth bowling career last year. His sanction card and any awards, certs, scholarships he's won in the last 2 years all say USBC youth not one thing mentions the YABA on it anymore.

On the bowl.com website is calls it the USBC Youth. I haven't seen the YABA logo on anything in the past 2 years do you have some examples?
    http://www.bowl.com/youth/
    The Y.A.B.A. transition is gone but the Y.A.B.A. initials remians in some products from former youth bowlers for memorabilia sake. The Y.A.B.A. is now U.S.B.C. Youth leagues after 2007. The Y.A.B.A. intials will be officially gone by fall of 2010.