Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Also i have been friends with many dancing girls, and most of them are nice girls, making some good cash while in college. No they aren't being prostitutes just another stereotype in the land of stereotyping the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by chitaku View Post
    Also i have been friends with many dancing girls, and most of them are nice girls, making some good cash while in college. No they aren't being prostitutes just another stereotype in the land of stereotyping the USA!
    is there a line more cliched than a stripper stating, "i'm working my way through college?" that's just a feeble attempt to make the transaction seem somehow altruistic. ambitious "girls" can find a way to facilitate their aspirations without flinging off their bra and mashing their rosebuds into a horny businessman's face, and scrounging around on a beer-soaked floor to pick up the wadded-up dollars after their dance.

i likewise have known a number of dancing girls. they were mainly alcoholics who loved cocaine and deluded themselves by thinking one day they would make something of themselves, while destroying their looks, their bodies, their innocence, and their world view. they separated themselves from their dreams by getting involved with a seedy crowd, damaging their reputations in the community, and collecting arrest records. the sad thing is, they were generally very intelligent and personable. they were also into escapism, just like their customers, and found themselves doing more and more things they swore they never would.