Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

View Poll Results: Trump's presidency will be?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tremendous

2 10.00%
  • Bigly

2 10.00%
  • The winniest presidency ever, believe me!

2 10.00%
  • Sad!

14 70.00%

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    Probably not. No matter how hard you try, your rate of income won't keep pace with the rate of devaluation of your Dollar under the Chump you've elected.
    It will be interesting to watch as we have been stagnant for 10yrs with wages and growth. This last quarter is the first time the economy has has grown at a normal rate of around 3.2% This is probably a bubble from the election that will fade unless T does keep his promise to bring more jobs into the economy.

The
    Quote Originally Posted by GMan View Post
    It will be interesting to watch as we have been stagnant for 10yrs with wages and growth. This last quarter is the first time the economy has has grown at a normal rate of around 3.2% This is probably a bubble from the election that will fade unless T does keep his promise to bring more jobs into the economy.
    I didn't know about your 3.2% growth - that's impressive. When we achieve that our democrats will start fainting in the streets [[and they won't have Obamacare).

Do you think the time is right to open a bank account in Windsor with American Dollars to get a 33% return as your Dollar returns to par with the American Dollar. At the moment one can buy $100k Canadian with $75k American [[and get $100k American back at par). Maybe the best way for me to a new car.

Quote Originally Posted by coracle View Post
    The
    I didn't know about your 3.2% growth - that's impressive. When we achieve that our democrats will start fainting in the streets [[and they won't have Obamacare).

Do you think the time is right to open a bank account in Windsor with American Dollars to get a 33% return as your Dollar returns to par with the American Dollar. At the moment one can buy $100k Canadian with $75k American [[and get $100k American back at par). Maybe the best way for me to a new car.
    Talk to your financial adviser for advice.