Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jerrytimes View Post
    So. The election is getting near, and to my dismay and many others, there are people supporting the two main parties candidates. I am in no way an Obama supporter, but I'd vote him in for a third term instead of having either Clinton or Trump in there. They are both psychotic fools.
    Agreed and I'd give him a 3rd term before the other 2 as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Honky Tonk View Post
    Agreed and I'd give him a 3rd term before the other 2 as well.
    Covering for Hillary's crimes and more endless drone wars? No thanks. He wore out his welcome with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pam View Post
    Covering for Hillary's crimes and more endless drone wars? No thanks. He wore out his welcome with me.
    Is Trump therefore a superior choice versus Clinton ?

Quote Originally Posted by vetalalumni View Post
    One blurts out their first thought and speaks their mind much like a small child, one hides behind a black cloak of sugar-coated deceit. The choice is yours.

One blurts out their first thought and speaks their mind much like a small child, one hides behind a black cloak of sugar-coated deceit. The choice is yours.

"blurts out their first thought and speaks their mind much like a small child"
    - govern thyself before asking to govern others
    - promises to tone this down have not materialized.

"hides behind a black cloak of sugar-coated deceit"
    - applies to DT, in real-time.

"blurts out their first thought and speaks their mind much like a small child"
    - govern thyself before asking to govern others
    - promises to tone this down have not materialized.

"hides behind a black cloak of sugar-coated deceit"
    - applies to DT, in real-time.
    Name:  images.jpg
Views: 309
Size:  6.6 KB

Withstanding the 'alleged' corruption of the Clinton's, I think it's curtains for Trump in the court of public opinion, and ultimately the vote.

The latest revelations of him talking trash re. beauty contestants etc. may be his final undoing. It's one thing the be a corrupt politician, but Trumps proving that he's not fit to become a politician, as the rules are set. He's toast.

There was a certain support level for Trump the outsider, warts and all, at a formidable percent consistently. That spoke to his response to that popularity, but I never felt he was fully an outsider. Yet he was 'outside' just enough to have little accommodation for his past behaviors and the back-lash of current social media.

Unlike the Clinton's who are highly skilled veteran politicians, Trump entering stage right from the business elite culture where he is king brought current and former un-vetted, extra-zipper expanding style baggage -- not damage-controlled. With more rolling off the conveyor!

Per his background Trump's said things he never, EVER considered innappropriate, or even to tamp-down as a smart politician would have. He responds poorly, including tweets in the middle of the night [[not considering how the timing alone of that looked), etc. He understands little of the subtlety of political power, deceit and response therein.

Thus, setting aside his political views, a ready mandate has grown to have him choke on even his previous comments, and explain and re-explain his behaviors in responding to the comments: waiting for him to pop-off further in explaining them [[at the debates and elsewhere).

His personality and pose making it all the worse onward. I just hope he does not roll off the spool completely. Not because I was ever voting for him, but because Trumps conveniently been cast as this odious template ala evil incarnate of the conservative politic and world view, total. Making bipartisan agreement less viable where it can be.

Anyway, Trump's past is kicking his butt square now, deluxe! May cost him the election. Welcome Mrs. Clinton.

Had Donald Trump considered years back he'd run for president, he may have bridled his tongue and behavior? But he'll be fine whatever the outcome resuming his position in - albeit a bit off kilter for a bit - the royal enclosure of the power elite who have political access and privileged whoever chosen.

We're the ones taken for a biggest busted roller-coaster ride in this, eh' presentation of 'choice', with these candidates shoved upon us.

Last edited by Zacha341; October-09-16 at 09:12 AM.

No. I'm either writing in Bernie or going with the Green party.