Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Put a babuszka lady in each bathroom who is responsible for its cleaning, and charge a nominal fee to use the commode. Problem solved.

Some of those old Polish ladies are pretty strict! I'd be on my best behavior.

Quote Originally Posted by Detroitnerd View Post
    Some of those old Polish ladies are pretty strict! I'd be on my best behavior.
    I'm just sayin that if it works in the pit-of-hell that is Warszawa Centralna railway station, it'll sure as hell work in Detroit's little bus terminal.

DetroitPole Guest

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    I'm just sayin that if it works in the pit-of-hell that is Warszawa Centralna railway station, it'll sure as hell work in Detroit's little bus terminal.
    Pit-of-hell is right. However I'd rather travel out of there than the Rosa Parks Transit center any day. Says a lot really...a former-Soviet bloc country with an antiquated train station and faltering economy can operate a transit center and Detroit can't...guess Detroit really is Third World, if the Second World has it beat.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPole View Post
    Pit-of-hell is right. However I'd rather travel out of there than the Rosa Parks Transit center any day. Says a lot really...a former-Soviet bloc country with an antiquated train station and faltering economy can operate a transit center and Detroit can't...guess Detroit really is Third World, if the Second World has it beat.
    lol warszaw centralia is a sh*thole...but their economy isnt faltering
    http://www.economist.com/node/15394158

Quote Originally Posted by ghettopalmetto View Post
    Put a babuszka lady in each bathroom who is responsible for its cleaning, and charge a nominal fee to use the commode. Problem solved.
    Many of the rest rooms in Ireland do this. You have to pay someone stationed at the door to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitPlanner View Post
    Many of the rest rooms in Ireland do this. You have to pay someone stationed at the door to enter.
    the article states that some are pay and others are free

Make the trucks that feed the homeless downtown pull a trailer with port-o-johns to deal with the end result. Or stop feeding the homeless in a downtown you are trying to revitalize and do it somewhere in the other 130+ square miles of city. Or better yet, do it in Troy.
    Last edited by Johnlodge; November-23-10 at 03:29 PM.