Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

I'd go with Rhonda Walker. Carmen's age is starting to show.

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I'd go with Rhonda Walker. Carmen's age is starting to show.
    True story....

About 13 years ago, I was at Starters on Plymouth and this group of women came in. The old Starters was very small and very tight and the women were in the next booth so I started a conversation with one of the women and somehow the talk turned to "who is your favorite newscaster?" Off the back, I said Carmen. She is the homegirl so I had to support my Detroiters. The woman said, what about Diana Lewis? I said Diana's cool, I always liked her back in the day with Bill Bonds but I'm a Carmen fan. The woman shrugged and ended the discussion. Since I am a curious cat I had to ask why Diana Lewis? The woman said, "oh she's my mother." OOPS...perhaps I should have stared a bit harder and I would have caught the connection. If I had said Diana Lewis first.....

I'm not sure what is meant by "hottest", but the one I enjoy the most, and who I would like to live next door to would be Carmen Harlan. She knows the city and keeps her news reporting simple. A home grown professional.