Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post
    ... The guy who was squatting in the house behind my office had Illegal Electricity,...
    Which is a common cause of fires, BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDE G View Post
    ...The last straw was when Comcast came around the neighborhood and did an audit and disconnected his illegal connection. When they disconnected his service, they decided to disconnect mine also.

The first time this happened. eventhough im paying for my service 100% ligit, it was just easier to climb the pole and hook my service back up myself then to wait 3 days on a service call since I needed my internet running ASAP.

Not an hour after I got down from re-hooking up my service, this joker was up there also redoing his illegal cable hookup, and then had the nerve to ask me [[im in the cable business) if I could give him some cable with some ends crimped on.
    We recently lost our cable connection. I traced it back to the pole and discovered someone had unscrewed the coax at the [[too high for my ladder) pole. The cable guy said they [[Comcast) sometimes have to do that if they detect RF leakage because it could interfere with aircraft comms, etc. Problem is, they never contacted us or left a note about it. Was he just feeding me a line? They were quick about doing the repair, I must admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimaz View Post
    Which is a common cause of fires, BTW.We recently lost our cable connection. I traced it back to the pole and discovered someone had unscrewed the coax at the [[too high for my ladder) pole. The cable guy said they [[Comcast) sometimes have to do that if they detect RF leakage because it could interfere with aircraft comms, etc. Problem is, they never contacted us or left a note about it. Was he just feeding me a line? They were quick about doing the repair, I must admit.
    No, they probably disconnected someone else who had illegal cable coming off of your pole and where too lazy to look up the service record for your address and decided to disconnect yours also.

Yea, they are pretty fast about connecting it back up, as not to piss you off so you switch to someone else while waiting for them to come out.

I think it took them like 3 hours to come out and reconnect mine