Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

This has to be the biggest armchair expert post I have ever seen. 100% speculation and assumptions based on a single post. And then Huggybear posts a picture of what pretty much proves and shows nothing of what he claimed. It might be best to take the word from an expert who actually looks at the building a reports back before coming to blows.

I've been entertained by the street fight going on here - but I'm still puzzled about what is going on with those top floors.

Here are some more pictures in which I think I am seeing:

1. The ceiling [[or pipes?) falling into the top floor.

2. The interior brick columns [[right inside the brown brick pillar of the facade) slumping inward.

3. Disintegration of the brick between floors [[may be ornamental).

4. In the tall picture, you can see what looks like elements of the top floor's floor impinging into the next to the top floor. Look at the very vertex. Follow the perspective line - where the mullion is missing does not look to be in line with the two windows to the right.

In general, this now extends all the way to the Shelby end of the V.

And what is going on with all the missing windows? The windows on this building [[at least above the podium) are wood, rotten, and not worth anything. Vandalism? Or was this part of the same phenomenon that is tearing up the inside of the top floors?

???

Quote Originally Posted by rjlj View Post
    This has to be the biggest armchair expert post I have ever seen. 100% speculation and assumptions based on a single post. And then Huggybear posts a picture of what pretty much proves and shows nothing of what he claimed. It might be best to take the word from an expert who actually looks at the building a reports back before coming to blows.