Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Postal Service?

Hybrid View

Sorry Jimaz, didn't open the attachment. My husband spent hours with tech support in India cleaning up our computer, until after 3 am to be exact. Now I am leery of opening anything.

What I find strange is the postal service is using u haul rentals more and more to deliver. Is their fleet in that bad of shape or are they requiring carriers to run expanded routes and need larger vehicles?

New carrier again. Misdirected mail again. Pretty much everyone knows everyone so it generally gets to the rightful receipient. The one that is a bit bizarre is our neighbor on the south end of the block and the west side has now had his mail deliver to housing that is boarded but being rehabbed [[the contractor brought his mail to him) but wierder yet his mail keeps going to a neighbor on the north end of the block and on the eastside of the street.

Quote Originally Posted by sumas View Post
    Sorry Jimaz, didn't open the attachment. My husband spent hours with tech support in India cleaning up our computer, until after 3 am to be exact. Now I am leery of opening anything.

What I find strange is the postal service is using u haul rentals more and more to deliver. Is their fleet in that bad of shape or are they requiring carriers to run expanded routes and need larger vehicles?

New carrier again. Misdirected mail again....
    Your hesitation is understandable given those circumstances. You probably already know how to confirm a link's URL before clicking.

The link goes to a 7-minute YouTube video of Peter DeFazio, Oregon Representative, basically explaining a detailed history confirming what frankfrank posted.

I haven't seen these UHaul postal trucks. That's interesting.

I have seen them switching carriers in our neighborhood too. It seems guaranteed to lead to unnecessary mistakes. I wonder how they justify it.

Just today we all did a big neighborhood mail exchange for yesterdays delivery, Mr. L's mail went to Mr. K's house, we got mail for Ms C who got mail for Ms T who got mail for Mr K. Gets weird... cold as anything out and we are all playing post office. Way more fun when it was a preteen game involving kissing

Still don't know what happened to our missing gift card. Probably went to a wrong address and they said "COOL".

Don't knock Detroit on this, we are discussing a federal agency!