Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Ziggyselbin from your posts you really seem to express a deep personal interest/relationship in CB. Is this correct?
    Happy New Year to you.

ziggyselbin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brittz View Post
    Ziggyselbin from your posts you really seem to express a deep personal interest/relationship in CB. Is this correct?
    Happy New Year to you.

You have a happy new year too..........and work on your comprehension skills!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ziggyselbin View Post
    You have a happy new year too..........and work on your comprehension skills!!!!
    What comprehensions skills have I expressed lack in here as pertaining to your obsession with CB. Protesting as much you have you almost every post shows a lack of something in your life! Now I have not tried to be mean nor nasty to you so tell us all-- Are you Christine Beatty? The potty mouth one that wants police to know who she was so closely involved with?

Enjoy your hoppin john and chittlins.

Chill out!

ziggyselbin Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Brittz View Post
    What comprehensions skills have I expressed lack in here as pertaining to your obsession with CB. Protesting as much you have you almost every post shows a lack of something in your life! Now I have not tried to be mean nor nasty to you so tell us all-- Are you Christine Beatty? The potty mouth one that wants police to know who she was so closely involved with?

Enjoy your hoppin john and chittlins.

Chill out!
    The last two words of your rather unfocused pot here are something you might consider...