Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Thread: Jimmy R. Hoffa

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by 401don View Post
    I'm confused, so instead of burying him with the fishes he's in the Detroit Zoo buried with the seals?
    Either in the lakes in Michigan or some farm land in Michigan. That is the best place to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Either in the lakes in Michigan or some farm land in Michigan. That is the best place to look.
    I always heard he was in the concrete of the Giants Stadium in Rutherford, NJ. They were pouring concrete there at the time. Supposedly in one of the endzone areas of the grandstand.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermod View Post
    I always heard he was in the concrete of the Giants Stadium in Rutherford, NJ. They were pouring concrete there at the time. Supposedly in one of the endzone areas of the grandstand.
    I worked briefly with Michael Franzese of the Colombo crime syndicate, part of the 'Five Families' comprising La Cosa Nostra in New York City.

It was a media job I did. You don't ask pointed questions [[or any questions) around those types of people, but Franzese said Hoffa's body will never be found.

Franzese only gave cryptic clues, saying Hoffa was "in a place with a lot of water".

This could mean the body is submerged in water somewhere, or perhaps - as I suspect - that Hoffa's remains are now part of the concrete that forms the bridge support above a waterway or river.

What new bridges were being built around the time of Hoffa's disappearance?
    Last edited by night-timer; May-05-22 at 11:14 PM.