Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by jt1 View Post
    I agree that loud, obnoxious behavior is unacceptable and will also cause me to leave an establishment. My issue lies with hsi presumption that they were Detroiters. Is this based upon behavior or color of skin. Either way I could do without someone who automatically concludes that obnoxious, black or black and obnoxious people must be from Detroit
    My comment about "presumed" Detroiters was not meant to offend. Only that Dearborn has a relatively small African-American population and the Detroit border is within a mile of the Hyatt. Therefore, the likelihood of the clientele being from Detroit is quite high.

Quote Originally Posted by XDetroitr View Post
    My comment about "presumed" Detroiters was not meant to offend. Only that Dearborn has a relatively small African-American population and the Detroit border is within a mile of the Hyatt. Therefore, the likelihood of the clientele being from Detroit is quite high.
    I'm not offended by the characterization. When I encounter rude, red-faced, beefy-looking people at Vivio's or outside the ballpark, I kinda presume they're suburban.

Assholes everywhere, my friend...