Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

View Poll Results: Do you know of "Rose Terrace" the Anna Dodge Dillman residence?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

62 82.67%
  • No

13 17.33%

Thread: Rose Terrace

Hybrid View

lilpup Guest

RoseT,

My mom [[a long time AGO member) wants to know which collector has the organ. Do you have the name? Hit me back via private message if you don't want to post that info publicly.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    RoseT,

My mom [[a long time AGO member) wants to know which collector has the organ. Do you have the name? Hit me back via private message if you don't want to post that info publicly.

Thanks!
    Sorry - I was told the current owner does not want to be contacted. I don't know who the person is. I was told a photo of the console might be sent to me. Its sounds like they have to move things around to get to it. I can send you a copy if I get it.

The Dodge Collection book from the DIA says the organ had a separate echo organ/celestial organ installed in the attic. "Its function was to answer the pipes of the main floor from on high."
    Did your church have this celestial organ also?