Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

lilpup Guest

The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

I have zero issues with Snyder taxing pension income.

Quote Originally Posted by lilpup View Post
    The sky is falling! The sky is falling!

I have zero issues with Snyder taxing pension income.
    I guess not if you're still working. But your day will come.

When the housing market crashed in 2009 so did the jobs here in Michigan and middle income folks who found job opportunties in a another city have to move leaving behind their families and friends. Even their kids cried when have to lose their friends. But mommy and daddy have to go where the jobs and money, milk and honey flowing otherwise lose their hard earned possessions and be homeless.

My sister and my father have to move west because their are job opportunities and a better life.

WORD FROM THE STREET PROPHET

I wonder how the Japanesse Auto Industry is doing?

Neda, I miss you so.

bartock Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cincinnati_Kid View Post
    I guess not if you're still working. But your day will come.
    Most of us still working will have their day come when we get no retirement income or assistance via Social Security and/or Medicare despite having paid into it our entire working lives. I'd much rather be taxed on retirement income than have no income at all.

You are right in a sense, though. Michigan was one of only a few states that even had the pension tax exemption. They fixed that hole.