Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    That's because Kwame, The Godfather wants Adams to smoke someone.
    There was an interview with Norman Yatooma on one of the stations here locally. To me, he seemed absolutely, positively convinced that KK had something to do with that girls death. If he was bullshitting he had me fooled.

Quote Originally Posted by softailrider View Post
    There was an interview with Norman Yatooma on one of the stations here locally. To me, he seemed absolutely, positively convinced that KK had something to do with that girls death. If he was bullshitting he had me fooled.
    That's right. The Black Godfather wants Tamara Green smoked and he got Adams and his crew to do it. It was a Black Mafia hit. The Ghettos in the streets of Detroit can talk. But its neighbors and Kwame Black Mafia Crime Family don't snitch.

Green was there at the stripper party at the Manoogian Mansion [[Detroit White House). Then getting smoked because if the investigation by Cox or Jerry Brown was ongoing. Tamara Green will be the prime witness.

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Green was there at the stripper party at the Manoogian Mansion [[Detroit White House).
    Ok, you got me, that's hilarious.