Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

^Your pics are gone as requested. Those were really cool night pics by the way.

The audience for this site is literally the people on this message thread and a couple of cousins. The domain expires early next year, and I do not intend to renew it.

You are correct though, this has transitioned from an academic, private exercise in web design into something public. I have therefore already begun the process of contacting people and looking for permitted replacement photos. If anyone has tips, links, or your own photos to share, please contact me via private message here.

If everyone would kindly indulge me with a few weeks of patience, I would like to keep the site live until I can can update the photos en masse. I will of course respond to urgent requests like the one above with the same speed. If after that time my effort to replace everything proves unfeasible, I will simply delete the whole site.
    Last edited by KarmicCurse; September-30-15 at 07:34 PM.

In one of your previous posts, you said the domain name would be up for renewal and that you did not intend to renew the domain. That post has since been removed. You are all over the place with regards to your intentions with this site. So, what are your intentions? Very strange thread.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmicCurse View Post
    ^Your pics are gone as requested. Those were really cool night pics by the way.

The audience for this site is literally the people on this message thread and a couple of cousins. The domain expires early next year, and I do not intend to renew it.

You are correct though, this has transitioned from an academic, private exercise in web design into something public. I have therefore already begun the process of contacting people and looking for permitted replacement photos. If anyone has tips, links, or your own photos to share, please contact me via private message here.

If everyone would kindly indulge me with a few weeks of patience, I would like to keep the site live until I can can update the photos en masse. I will of course respond to urgent requests like the one above with the same speed. If after that time my effort to replace everything proves unfeasible, I will simply delete the whole site.

Quote Originally Posted by KarmicCurse View Post
    The audience for this site is literally the people on this message thread and a couple of cousins.
    Literally the people on this thread? Do you read how many views you have had? It is not like it is 10-15 people just looking at this thread, it is a couple thousand. As the RJLJ stated above, very strange thread.

Bottom line you should have reached out to the photo's owners and requested approval for using their photos. I mean it is not that hard to figure out. If you are having trouble understanding stealing artists work and why it is wrong, then I truly worry about your ability to inform the public, no matter what size the audience is, on art deco.