Belanger Park River Rouge
NFL DRAFT THONGS DOWNTOWN DETROIT »

Hybrid View

Start at birth to teach children how to treat others.

I'm afraid this current generation is a total loss.

Quote Originally Posted by lizaanne View Post

well the current generation will be raising the next generation so from your view point we are all screwed..

Quote Originally Posted by lizaanne View Post

Well since you stated that this current generation is a "total loss," then later described them as thugs, I called myself that.

Relax old lady, I don't want highjack this thread away from what it was intended to be about, but please keep in mind in every illegal crime organization its usually someone old orchestrating actions carried out by the young. So each generation would be at fault.

You gotta love the blue hairs that are preoccupied with only three things:

1. Everything was good back in my day.
    2. Things aren't as good as they used to be.
    3. Back in my day, things were better than they are now.

There are some gangs in Detroit, but they are dormant due to lack to community cultural revolution. Various community social service organizations vowed to put a stop to the growing number of Detroit street gangs. However Detroit street gangs are still involve with the flow of drugs, prositutions and quick gun fights at local Detroit Public School buildings. Most Detroit street gangs have move on to hid themselves in various suburbs to get the flow of drugs to white kids. I have seen the event happen in Garden City/Westland border when a couple of 12 to 14 year old white kids have require weed to make their homemade blunts in their parents homes while they are work. Now the flow of street drugs from various Detroit street gangs are everwhere in the suburbs and tagger their territories as they go. Don't believe me go to all the way out of Sterling Heights, West Bloomfield, Canton TWP. Livonia ect.. and see for yourself.