Michigan Central Restored and Opening
RESTORED MICHIGAN CENTRAL DEPOT OPENS »

Hybrid View

I'm not a bowler but Clemente's Restaurant in Lincoln Park has a cool 4 lane bowling alley.
    Fort Park Bowl is cool but I wish Bill would give some TLC to the vintage/coolness of the place. Fort Park has a lot of history because it was built by the Quandt family, of of Lincoln Park's original families, in the 1930's.

I grew up in Farmington Hills so it was Farmington Lanes where my brother would bowl in an afterschool league. And at one point we lived close to Bel-Aire Lanes. Both are gone. Farmington Lanes

This was a classic yesterday when Tom Smallwood of Saginaw a laid off GM worker got up in the tenth and needed the first one to beat "The Big Nasty" for his first title and a major. I'm sure the $50,000 first place money will make for a nice Christmas around the Smallwood home.

http://freep.com/article/20091213/BL...et-on-PBA-Tour